This last week we have had warmer weather (low 50's for all the stuck-up So-
Calers). The girls love going to the park and I love having them eat their lunch there because it is one less time I have to sweep and clean the floor up.

She is such a big girl!

Kate LOVES to play in the bark. I usually find 2 or 3 pieces in her mouth when we get home. I figure a little
ruffage in the diet doesn't hurt anyone. Oh and tucking the hood behind the ear is such a flattering look. Good thing she's cute enough to pull it off.

Annie rides her bike and Kate kicks back in the stroller. Side note... I do have a stroller to coordinate with all outfits :).
4 comments:
Cute pics. I can't wait until it is warm and sunny and we can wear short sleeves and capris and hang out and watch the kids play.
I'm glad you've been able to enjoy the outdoor weather. There is mothing better than going to the park. Good call on not having to clean up after lunch. I think I'll have to adopt that technique once I have kids.
Excuuuuuuuuuuuse me?
You are making me homesick for Meridian - I knew that this would be the hardest time of year here. It is warming up ...slowly, but we still have a foot of snow in some areas of our yard and more where the plow made big piles.
I miss "MY" park and I mostly miss seeing you and all my friends there.
Call me soon.
Post a Comment