Saturday, January 19, 2008
"You have a Baby...in a Bar!"
So the BYU/Utah game was on TV today, but it was on Versus and we only get the Mtn. Brock and I wanted to watch the game, but I didn't think we should go to a friend's house. I watched the Xavier game last year at Glen & Katherine's and they thought I was crazy and unstable. So Brock decided to go to the Sport's Bar that's close to our house. It's brand new and always packed so we figured they would have good food. We learned the Beer must be good, because the food wasn't so great. They gave us a table in a corner right next to a TV with the game on. The game was SO GREAT! But the entire time the line from the movie, Sweet Home Alabama was going through my head. "You have a Baby...in a Bar!" Well, we will be back because the bar is Good Luck! Way to go guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's funny! I have actually seen kids in there before through the windows, so you aren't the only one, we do live in Idaho ya know! you can go anywhere with a baby and in your blue jeans! :)
Hey you guys! Okay first thing's first...I need your address so I can send your signing times to you (how embarassing, I've had them for how long!) I'm one of those people aren't I?! I was so glad to find you guys! It looks like you are doing great! I love your house, it's beautiful! You guys have had a ton of snow too! It's crazy, but fun huh! About the sports bar, that's so funny, we used to go to them all the time in high school to watch games, and people probably looks at us like we were crazy, but who cares right! Love you guys, and sure do miss you!
I didn't think you were crazy - I thought you were the coolest girl I ever met that cared so much about college basketball!
I was just a little worried about you!
See you soon!
Katherine
Go cougars! that SDSU game last night killed me. I'm glad we pulled it out, keep the home win streak!
I tagged you for a "meme", or at least that's what I've been told it's called. It's on my blog for you to copy the questions, have fun!
Post a Comment