Saturday, January 19, 2008

Just Hangin' Out




I'm posting a few pictures to show you some of the quality activities the girls and I participate in throughout the day. Kate loves taking Annie's baby for a walk (as long as Annie isn't around). I am planning on entering Annie into America's Next Top Model in a couple of months. She does insist on her own wardrobe choices. I know you all want to nominate me for Mother of the Year. Go ahead and nominate me... I don't mind.

5 comments:

Taylor Rose said...

Thats the funniest picyure of annie. you totally should bring her to my party and let her teach those girls how to do it! KAte is SO cute! cya soon!

Michelle said...

That picture of Annie is hilarious!! She is so cute! Again, jealous of the underwear, but whatever. I am not bitter.

Andrea said...

Lovin those pictures, Annie is very supermodel!! Kate is going to be walking soon! Have so much fun in Utah with your fam. and you won't have to worry about having your baby in bar, I'm not sure if they even have bars in Provo :)

Angela and Mike said...

haha, look at those poses. Watch out for that girl, she's going to be a hoot when she's older. I love the boots with the underwear.

Crystal said...

You crack me up!