Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Kate Stella!

I can't believe that Kate is ONE! We had such a fun time celebrating her birthday with family in Utah and then with our bad selves here at home. She is such a beautiful baby with a smile for everyone. We are so blessed to have her and are thankful that she is such a good girl! We love you Katey-Kate!



3 comments:

Michelle said...

We would have come and partied with you all! Speaking of, where have you been lately, I feel like it's been FOREVER! She is a cutie. We will be doing that next month!

Katherine said...

So Cute! I love the princess outfit - Good Job Mamish! ( I don't know if I am allowed to call your mom that!)
Ally loved her BYU "nightgown" and especially the RING pop - you can never go wrong with candy with my kids!
Miss you.

Andrea said...

Such a cutie. Glad she had a great day. Happy B-day Kate! Fun to watch her grow on the slide show.