Monday, January 14, 2008
Don't buy a snow shovel...
you'll never need it. That's what they told us when we moved up here...
Snow Angel...she learned how to make these from Emily Young.
Me & Annie in the snow... Notice the snow hanging on Annie's hair in front of her face.
Annie's pitiful little snowman. So building snowmen is hard! You wouldn't believe how long that 2 foot snowman took me to build. I kept blaming it on the snow, but then Annie would point out the neighbor's HUGE snowman. Well that's what you get when your mom grows up in St. George. Any snow that we got melted before school was over.
I thought I would show you our ginormous driveway that I shoveled all week. (I promise I really did shovel it. I just drove over it a few times first, so I couldn't get all the snow off. I guess that's why you're supposed to shovel it before you drive on it. Lesson learned.) Who thought a 3 car garage was a good idea?
Annie loved the snow. I loved that I could put her hat on and not comb her hair :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm so proud of you and your snow shoveling, you're definitley my snow shovelling hero! Annie is such a doll, and I love her snow angel. Poor Sadie didn't understand why it didn't snow for Christmas, if only she knew that ANY snow at all is a HUGE deal, let alone on Christmas!
Annie, you look so cute playing in the snow. Did your hands get cold?I can't wait until you come to mamish's and we will play in the snow here.
Love,
Mamish
I love it! I hope you survived the week (without Brock) - I am proud of you for shoveling. I have been doing a ton of shoveling too! If we wait until Glen gets home from work, it's so cold again that it's harder. So I am thinking I will have really buff and toned arms if I keep at it.
Your inability in the snow is hilarious, and reminded me of when you told me of your concern that the dirt wasn't red in Provo...and you never knew there was such thing as brown dirt. Seriously, did your parents ever let you out of St. George?
I hope the snow clears up by the time we get there in Feb. We don't quite know what snow is anymore here in Fresno, we won't know what to do. Mckenzie doesn't even own snow boots! We can't wait to see your family! The Clevelands
That looks like so much fun! I miss the snow. I also love the tiny snowman. We miss you guys...we are going to the BYU UNLV game tonight. GO COUGS.
Cute pics! You were a way funner mom in the snow than I was. I didn't take Rex out at all.... poor guy! We had a great time at your house today, thanks for being a great friend and hostess.
Glad to be able to to tune into your blog. We still don't have a snow shovel, I'm just crossing my fingers that we are done for the year :) Thanks again for today, tons of fun and great food!!!
Post a Comment