Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Kate is ONE!


I made this slide show of Kate's first year. It has been so fun to have two girls so close together, but with such different personalities. Annie is outgoing and fun loving. Kate is so sweet and likes to do her own thing. Annie has blonde hair and blue eyes. Kate is darker with brown hair and her eyes started out blue but are turning brown (Yay!). I can't believe I am lucky enough to be the mom of two beautiful little girls. Happy Birthday baby Kate!

4 comments:

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

Kate,
I can't believe it's been a whole year since you made your debut. You are such a sweet baby and I am so glad I get to be your grandma.

Lance and Becky said...

Happy Birthday! It goes by so fast doesn't it! It's so fun, and yet so sad how fast they grow up! I love your slide show! It's darling, and so is she! She's a cutie! Happy Birthday!

Baxter's said...

She is so cute. Nice slideshow Chanell. Happy Birthday Kate! Now that your one, you can really let your parents have it now!!! :-)

Angela and Mike said...

Happy birthday! I can't belive she's one. How fun that you have two girls so close together. They'll be great friends :)