Thursday, December 13, 2007

Naughty or Nice...


We went to the mall to see Santa and the puppy dogs (pet shop). Annie & Kate were great with Santa. Annie asked for a rocking horse and another rocking horse for Kate. Kate just stared at him the entire time. So that was the "nice" portion of the afternoon.
After our visit with Santa, we went shopping and I was looking at some lip gloss for awhile. When I was ready to leave, I looked down at Annie and saw this. This would be the "naughty" portion of the afternoon. Not only did she put on her own lipstick, but then she had kissed Kate so Kate had lipstick all over her forehead. HO HO HO Everyone!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

What Cute pictures with Santa. They are both happy and looking the right way. That's so awesome. They look darling in matching shirts too!
Have a good weekend.

Michelle said...

That is funny! I call it a success when they are both looking at the camera.

Angela and Mike said...

haha, this is great. i'm so impressed that they aren't crying!

Cummards said...

I just got back into town and got your Christmas card, it's so cute! I was also just thinking about today (New Years Eve) a few years back. I have bad memories of being at your parents house, and something happening with cell phones..That's the way to ring in a new year!