Chanell, Hey how are you. (It's Annaca by the way). Our mom's exchanged our blogs with each other! Your family is adorable!! We've got 2 girls too, and it's so fun, they absolutely adore each other. Our blog is travandanni.blogspot.com. I have Cassidee's link on there too if you don't have it already. And about the lights, don't sweat it. There's always someone who feels responsible to light up the whole neighborhood! But I totally understand the pressure little girls can put on you to decorate to the hilt!
I was just wondering the other day if you had a blog and hoping I might stumble upon it. I guess it would have been easier to just ask, huh? I don't think I had ever seen pictures of your two girls. They are very cute! Congrats on Kate learning how to walk. She looks very athletic, just like her parents!
4 comments:
Wow! She shouldn't be old enough to walk yet! How fun...now you'll REALLY be running around.
Chanell, Hey how are you. (It's Annaca by the way). Our mom's exchanged our blogs with each other! Your family is adorable!! We've got 2 girls too, and it's so fun, they absolutely adore each other. Our blog is travandanni.blogspot.com. I have Cassidee's link on there too if you don't have it already. And about the lights, don't sweat it. There's always someone who feels responsible to light up the whole neighborhood! But I totally understand the pressure little girls can put on you to decorate to the hilt!
AHHH! So Cute! She looks pretty sturdy for just beginning - Keep her going - she will be shooting baskets in no time!
I was just wondering the other day if you had a blog and hoping I might stumble upon it. I guess it would have been easier to just ask, huh? I don't think I had ever seen pictures of your two girls. They are very cute! Congrats on Kate learning how to walk. She looks very athletic, just like her parents!
Post a Comment