So, as you all know, basketball around our house is a pretty big deal. This is the first season that Brock or I haven't played (last year Brock played 8 or 9 games in Greece before we came home). So I have decided that now is a good time to try and tone it down a little. I have a pre-new year's resolution... I'm not going to yell at the refs. Well let's be realistic. I am not going to yell at the refs AS MUCH.
The pictures are at practice. We went and watched the guys for a little while. The girls wouldn't be quiet and I was just waiting for someone to come and kick us out. Brock stayed and watched the entire practice. He told me after that my dad has gotten soft.
We went to the exhibition games this last week and the guys look pretty good. They played their first official game on Saturday and beat Long Beach State by 40 points at their place. That was exciting for everyone except my dad and my mom. My dad was already stressed about Idaho State and my mom was stressed because my dad was stressed. Like I said...
WE LOVE BASKETBALL!
1 comment:
We have missed you guys here in Idaho!! Glad you are back! That's funny about yelling at the ref's, at least you are passionate, right?!
Post a Comment