The bumble bee and flower idea is so cute! And of course extra cute becaus Annie and Kate are adorable as it is. Your mom gave me the invitation to the jewelry party tonight. I'll be there for sure.
Seriously, if you ever have any connections to the coach, tell him he is a loser. Who even practice on Halloween!? J/k. It wouldn't be so bad if Lee didn't take sooo long to do whatever he does AFTER practice is over. That's just about as long as practice itself!
It was so fun seeing your cute girls and eating yummy food at your house. You are a great hostess! I love the picture of the pirate and the bumblebee! ;)
4 comments:
SO CUTE! I love their costumes - and the "Candy Girl" Song - That's so cool!
Have a great weekend. Love ya
Kat
The bumble bee and flower idea is so cute! And of course extra cute becaus Annie and Kate are adorable as it is. Your mom gave me the invitation to the jewelry party tonight. I'll be there for sure.
Seriously, if you ever have any connections to the coach, tell him he is a loser. Who even practice on Halloween!? J/k. It wouldn't be so bad if Lee didn't take sooo long to do whatever he does AFTER practice is over. That's just about as long as practice itself!
haha, the kids look GREAT!. Hopefully Annie didn't sting anyone...and what a lovely flower. Great job. I hope trick or treating was fun.
It was so fun seeing your cute girls and eating yummy food at your house. You are a great hostess! I love the picture of the pirate and the bumblebee! ;)
Post a Comment