Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Last Football Game






We went and watched the BYU Football game on Thursday against TCU. It was fun- but a little cold. (Not as eventful as the Utah/Wyoming game-ha ha. Although my dad did have some crazy Utah State fan yell at him...that was kind of exciting.) We left the girls with Brock's sister, Jeannette. They were not on their best behavior and I think we lost a babysitter. Thank you Mike and Jeannette- Sorry again. We had a blast without them though. That's the last game we get to go to this year because we will be in Vegas for the Utah game. I was undefeated this year. (Brock went to the UCLA game- so he can't say that)

4 comments:

Katherine said...

How fun! I think your hair looks so cute! I need my done so bad, so I am noticing everyone else's. Love it and Love you!

Angela and Mike said...

we went to the Long Beach game, I actually saw your dad smile! It was fun to see the Cougs. I guess I see you next weekend for the Vegas games. Are you doing dinner in St. George? It's sad having bball over...isn't it?

Heather said...

We are going to be in vegas too!!! We will hopefully see you there!!!

Chanell said...

It is really sad to have basketball over...especially when they are winning. If they lose, you start to think, this might not be so bad!