New York was insanely fun.
The first day we were there, we got to go see the Late Show with David Letterman.
We were VIP- that's right... Very Important People.
Honestly, it had nothing to do with us...
We were with Mr. Letterman's former assistant (Coach Pope's wife, Lee Anne).
She actually was the VIP, and we were just "with her."
Mr. Letterman himself came and talked to her after the show wearing sort of short athletic shorts, and asked her for parenting advice.
The entire thing was completely rad.
Well, except for the part that I thought I was going to see Mumford and Sons play live- and due to a scheduling conflict, it was taped earlier in the day and I wanted to cry, a little.
But then they brought out bags of Late Night t-shirts, hats and sweatshirts for everyone,
so I got over my disappointment.
It was a great start to a great trip.
Even Brock was impressed, and he is not easily impressed.
Dear Mr. Letterman,
I'm a huge fan...
Love, Chanell
:)

2 comments:
Such a fun day with such fun people! Letterman rocks!
Taylor wasn't there and she didn't just comment, she just forgot to log me back in after she used my computer. Love that 17 year old!
Post a Comment