Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My baby sister is a Senior.

This was me the night after I graduated from high school.
And that is Taylor wearing my graduation cap.
At the end of this school year, Tay will be wearing her own graduation cap.
Today is the first day of her senior year.
It's so crazy to me that she's that old.
I am so proud of her.
She is an amazing girl- so talented, so smart and so cool.
^^^
Dear Tay,
I cannot believe you are a senior.
Good luck with everything this year.
It's going to be an amazing year.
But don't let anyone tell you it's going to be the best year of your life.
Because they are full of crap, and life does go on (and even gets better) after high school.
My advice to you is don't sluff class and go tanning.
It's important that you learn stuff and that you don't get skin cancer.
My other advice is be nice to everyone.
But you already do that...
Love you Tay!
Go Bulldogs!!!
Love, 
Chanell

No comments: