| My attempt at packing the toy room- so close, but so far away. Credit for this photo is to one of my kids. Thanks for all the random pictures of random things. |
I think about things I could and should write.
I sit down at the computer to write.
I then find that I'm not really that excited about writing anything.
And then I shop for things online that I NEVER buy.
I throw a lot of stuff in the cart, but just can't commit enough to complete the check out.
(I think my brother-in-law makes a living figuring out why people like me don't purchase stuff online- good luck with that.)
But tomorrow we are having a garage sale- well, I guess it's a moving sale.
And Brock is lugging a bunch of stuff to the garage... looking all strong and stuff.
And just like that, I have found my motivation to blog.
I must write, so that I don't have to carry heavy things to the garage.
But where to start...
We are moving to Spokane in 7 days.
Actually we are moving to Liberty Lake.
Brock found a house.
It's awe-some.
I'm excited.
You all should visit.
We even have a guest room- which is an upgrade from having our guests sleep in Tessa's room and telling them to please lock up anything fragile or valuable because we have to lock her in her room to fall asleep. We don't want to be held liable for any damages. Isn't that hospitable of us?
Speaking of guests... my parents came up for an unexpected visit this week.
They spent their entire trip doing our laundry and cleaning our house.
My mom even organized my girls' closets and COLOR COORDINATED their hangers.
The first night they were here they stayed in our "guest room."
And the next night they stayed at the Springhill Suites.
My mom did load after load of laundry
My dad cleaned out the garage and played tether ball with Kate and a bunch of neighborhood kids.
By the time my parents left, they were exhausted.
I wonder why they don't come up more often... like I said, we are super hospitable.
And after all that work, right now our house looks like we are having a moving sale- tomorrow.
A moving sale and a Krispy Kreme Donut Sale.
That's what the girls are selling.
That is if they don't eat all of the donuts first.
We'll see who makes more money- them or us...
Alright, I'm starting to feel a little guilty...
I'm off to lift heavy things and remind Brock why he didn't marry a tiny, weak chick.
Wish us luck that we can fit our lives into a bunch of boxes and a truck.
I am skeptical.
And reluctant.
1 comment:
I am a tiny weak chick. But...I can cook a mean lasagna! ;). Please blog more in Liberty Lake. :)
Post a Comment