The last few weeks have been very eventful for my little Eve.
She went from being this sweet little calm happy quiet baby...
To a curious moving chatter-box of a baby.
Annie said this morning, "Eve is like a talker now."
She's right. We hear a lot of
"ba ba ba"
"da da da"
and a bunch of other sounds that for the life of me I can't figure out how to type.
Eve's other tricks are rolling and sort of scooting.
If you put her on her back she whips over onto her tummy like nobody's business.
And somehow she gets herself from one side of the room to the other.
After a long and very sad process,
we finally got Eve to take a bottle.
She is happy again and very in love with bottles.
Her other trick is kicking.
When she wakes up she kicks her mattress or the crib so hard that I can hear it like a drum downstairs.
She kicks so hard, she kicked right through her footsie.
And her latest and most greatest trick is this one.
Can you believe she is sitting up?
It's killing me.
But I refrain from pushing her over.
She is getting so big.
And she is absolutely the most fun.
Love you , Eve.
2 comments:
"but I refrain from pushing her over"
hahaha. Laughing out loud about that one. I can't believe how old she is already...wasn't she just born like 3 weeks ago? Darling darling.
I miss her so much. That's the bad part about spending quality time together.
Post a Comment