Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tessa makes a Mess-a.

While putting clothes away in my closet, I smell something weird.
I think poop.
I always think poop.
Come downstairs and see this...
Found out Parmesan Cheese in large doses stinks a lot.
Tessa thought she was at the beach.
She showed no remorse.
She was not sorry.
So I cleaned it up.
 And then went upstairs.
I am not kidding.
This all happened within ten minutes of each other.
So I put her in the tub.
At least this mess smelled good, and her hair is soft.
Still not sorry...

4 comments:

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

It sounds like you need a break. Send her on the next plane to grandma's.

Baxter's said...

chanell...you need to go grocery shopping. You can't feed your kids condiments only...and one green pepper isn't gonna cut it either. :-)

Chanell said...

I did later that day- promise I don't feed my kids ketchup with a side of worstechire sauce. That green pepper is looking a little lonely. It's funny because I was actually hoping no one would notice what was in my fridge, but at least it's clean. A couple days ago Tessa crushed a bunch of eggs and they ran down all the shelves and into all the drawers. Ridiculous. But motivating at the same time.

Michelle said...

I was noticing that lonely green pepper as well! At least it's a pretty green pepper.