So,
Taylor is rad.
And I am her biggest fan.
And her biggest commenter.
Because I follow Tay.
I follow her blog.
I follow her on facebook.
I follow her on instagram.
And I follow her on Twitter.
She wasn't very happy about that because she wanted one media outlet free of family followers,
but I am her biggest follower- I could not resist.
(Plus she hates when I call my mom and say, "Tell Taylor to take that off her facebook right now."
I guess that bugs her. But I am thinking of her when she is 30 and thinks back and says, "I wish someone would have told me to take that off my facebook." I am that somebody, Tay.)
In fact she wouldn't tell me her Twitter username so I could follow her.
So I checked her phone when she wasn't looking and got it.
(I will have FOUR TEENAGE GIRLS- I will need these skills in the future.)
And now I follow her on Twitter- only family member to, too.
In fact my dad texted her awhile back to ask her what her Twitter username was.
Tay, being one step ahead of my dad, did NOT text him back.
She showed him.
Turns out, my dad was with Jimmer (remember that guy)
and needed her username so Jimmer could follow her.
That sucks, Tay.
Sometimes it's funny when parents are cooler than their kids.
It doesn't happen very often, but it's cool when it does.
Even harder though, is for your big sister to be cooler than you.
Not happening, but I'll keep following Tay to see if I can pick up on her coolness.
Love ya, Tay!

2 comments:
I agree Taylor is rad! I went to the Timpview/Provo Volleyball game tonight and I totally see glimpses of you in her. How excited she gets or when she smiles I mean talks to the refs to get the call her way. Totally reminds me of you. What a good example you have been to her! Way to go. And again Taylor is so rad.
Haha. G started following me on Twitter too. I'm fighting a losing battle. Glad you think I'm cool. You should move to Provo and turn 16 again, then that'd be super cool.
Post a Comment