Saturday, September 3, 2011

poor Tess.


This is what we've been up to lately.
Poor Tessa could not breathe.
But, today she is feeling better.
And since we did 50 different types of medicine and stuff-
I have no idea what worked.
But I'm happy she is getting better- less wheezing- more sleeping.
And I'm happy we have episodes of Dora on our DVR.
Because that was the ONLY way she was going to let me hold that mask there.

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

such a beautiful mother you are. I hope Tessa gets better soon. Sick babies are no fun.

k8theriver said...

Seriously? It's not even cold yet. What a rip off.
How do u do it?

Ryan and Angela said...

Oh man, we had that same thing with Brandon at about that age. That is so tough, especially with a new little one. I hope she is feeling better.