I think working out is boring.
I like to compete.
That is fun.
Working out on an elliptical or stationary bike
(which is all my knee, with my black girl meniscus, allows)
is boring.
So I listen to music,
but I'm listening to the same songs
over and over
and that's-
you guessed it-
boring.
So, I'm asking for your help.
Please tell me what your favorite songs to workout to are.
I like all music-
including hip hop-
because me and my black girl meniscus are down like that.
unless the lyrics demean women
or contain the word "thong"...
wait a minute...
So, help a sister and her meniscus OUT...
What music do you like to workout to?

2 comments:
Here are a few that keep me going right now.
You probably already have these but just in case.
Uprising by Muse. Young forever by Jay-Z (clean). Marchin On by one republic. Set fire to the rain by Adele. On the floor by Jennifer Lopez. In the Ayer by flo rider. Mail on sunday by flo rider
Thanks Ash! I only have one of those songs because I am not cool. You have single handedly given me twenty minutes of extra motivation- you're practically a magician. :)
Post a Comment