Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Beaver" Fever.

So, we just finished another rousing debate over breakfast.
The topic today was whether or not Justin Beiber sounds like a girl.
Annie thinks he does.
Kate (as usual) does not agree.
They argued back and forth for awhile.
Annie got up and impersonated him at the top of her lungs.
Kate stood firm in her support of Beiber.
Annie asked me what I thought.
I told her I wasn't sure-
(I've decided it's best not to weigh in on these kind of things unless completely necessary.)
And then the debate ended.
It was a draw- once again.
Until next time.
But the best part of the whole thing...
Annie called Beiber, "Justin BEAVER" everytime.
She thinks that's his name!
Why are my kids so cool?
Like when Kate sings "Baby, you're a FIREWORK!"
So loud and so HIGH that she sounds deaf.
You should hear Brock's impersonation of her- it's so awesome.
But I won't let him tease her because I don't want her to stop singing it.
Just like I won't tell Annie that Justin's real last name is not Beaver.

2 comments:

k8theriver said...

it is very confusing. fred was talking about biebers making dams.
i would like to see a video of kate singing--and brock, actually.

Michelle said...

Rex made a Pokemon card online with Justin Bieber as the character. He gave it to MiKaela Chugg. I should have him make one for Annie...