Friday, July 2, 2010
seven (fun) years.
Last night Brock and I flew home from San Diego.
We went there
(without our kids)
to celebrate our seventh anniversary.
It.
was.
awesome.
Thanks to my mom for taking care of the kids.
Thanks for not telling me about Kate's insta-care visit
(which took place not even 2 hours after we left)
until we got home.
You're right. I would have freaked out.
Thanks to my girls for being so good while we were gone.
But the biggest thanks goes to Brock.
That trip was so, so, so FUN...
and so, so, so easy!
I didn't have to do a single thing for 5 days- 'cept for FUN things.
Oh ya and laugh... I had to do that a lot.
'Cause we had FUN.
"Watchin' the Padres is FUN!"
But an even bigger thanks for stickin' with me for seven whole years.
You.
are.
awesome.
and fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was so much fun seeing you guys! Send me the pics when you can:)
Veronica
Post a Comment