Thursday, June 10, 2010

Scammers...

So most of you probably received an email from me at 6:30 am
(that should have been the first red flag- me up at 6:30 am? not likely).
I am home- not in London.
I have not been robbed.
I have not been at gun point.
And if I ever am, I promise not to email you for money.
I might email you for sympathy, but not money.
Because...
if I needed money, I would ask my pops.
It would be like the good old days...
So please disregard that email...
all 900 of you that received it.
I'm really sorry.
I'm really annoyed.
I'm also pretty angry.
So's my mom.
She emailed them back and told them
they were "worse than hobos on the street."
Brutal.
Brock sees the bright side of it all,
he's spent the morning on the phone with the police-
'cause he wants to catch 'em!
I've spent the morning trying to get my email account back.
I seriously want to kill them or at least break their scam typing fingers.
Violent I know, but they missed with the wrong chick!
You better watch your back-scammers!

5 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

I'm glad you weren't robbed, but I do wish you were in London with your family :)

Totally weird email, what type of person does such a thing?????

Michelle said...

hahahahahahaha! They chose the wrong girl to say that about. You are the LAST person I would ever expect to ask people for money.

M. Williams said...

After receiving the e-mail I thought I should check your blog. Definitely didn't sound like you and if you were in London you would have posted pictures! Hope all is well! Moe

Virginia said...

I hate those scams.... hope you get your email back soon. I didn't know you weren't in London. But knew you wouldn't contact me for money anyway! Good Luck!

Ryan and Angela said...

Yeah, it seemed pretty fishy. But I checked your blog too and figured you wouldn't do swim lessons the same day you went off to London. Plus, Ryan would be mad if Brock wasn't at Pain-the-town on Sat. :)