every day.
And I must admit this is a relatively
good day.
Annie and Kate
just smoke me in my efforts to live
an organized life.
My weak attempts at domesticity and orderly living
are dashed by these two hooligans
who manage to destroy small and large spaces
within seconds.
For example-
Annie, our resident artist
creates masterpieces only to adorn every room in the house.
Her work has also been seen on toys, walls and Kate.
Poor Brock is known to say things like,
"Where did all my printer paper go?"
"Where did all my printer paper go?"
and
"Why are there crayons EVERYWHERE and
where do they keep coming from!"
Kate can empty a closet before you can say,
"KATE I JUST FOLDED THOSE!!!"
Too late-
every piece of clothing she owns is off hangers and out of drawers
only to be moved to a new location of her choice,
of course
her new location is
also known as the floor.
BUT
how stinkin' cute
is Tessa...
right in the middle of that mess.
ALMOST
makes it all better.
This is typical
for every room,
every day
throughout the entire house.
Oh...WHAT TO DO?
I should have majored in
I should have majored in
"how to clean up after your children"
or
"living a happy life in a messy house"
or
"how to NOT
LOsE iT
while cleaning up
five bAJilLioN messes a day."
I realize this may sound kind of strange,
But
it would have been a
heck of a lot more useful
than
history teaching.
Don't ya think?

3 comments:
I have no response to this, except...amen.
Hey girl, I have tried calling you a few times but no answer and your voice-mail box is full! Just wanted to say that you are the sweetest most amazing woman I have ever met. Thanks for the cute care package for Maddie. She was and still is in heaven. She actually said "Now I can't wait for surgery!" You rock!!
I keep telling myself that living in a mess (while constantly cleaning) is just a phase. The problem is I have been saying that for 8 yrs and I have another mess maker on the way. Someday, someday .... :)
Post a Comment