I hope you are having fun in San Francisco this week.
We miss you.
But Tessa misses you the most.
All day and most of the night she says,
"da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da..."
I tell her that you are gone and won't be back until Friday,
but she won't be deterred and will only get louder-
maybe you can hear her all the way in San Francisco.
She "da-da's" at night... I tell her,
"He is sleeping. You can 'da-da' all you want
but he is not wakin' up!"
But even at 4 am it is still pretty adorable.
So I wanted you to know how much you're missed.
Have fun!
Love,
Chanell
1 comment:
Brock...she also requested you while in my presence. She has some lungs. Great projection. I think it will make her a great point guard one day...yes...the first 6'4" point guard in women's basketball...but besides her sweet jump shot...she will be able to run her team even with a loud crowd(which means she would be playing at UCONN, not BYU considering the difference in crowd size). :-)
Post a Comment