
(Me & Brock in a kayak-
which is kind of the same as canoe to me.
Summer '08)
Today it is rainingand raining
and rain-ing.
I called my mom and told her the flood was coming.
Go get a canoe 'cause you're gonna need it.
Seriously though it has rained all day.
It even rained a little inside our house.
We discovered a "little" leak
and a puddle of water.
We need to call Corey Barton.
Maybe I should just send him a letter.
Something like this:
Dear Mr. Barton,
I think it is cool that you can sky dive on a skateboard.
Maybe you could sky-skate your way
to my house and fix this leak.
That would be gnarly. dude.
Sincerely,
Chanell, a proud homeowner.
p.s. Oh and please stop selling homes like ours
for 50 cents. It makes our house feel bad.
***
Other than that it's been a great day.
I have been in bed all week with strep throat, but today I feel much better.
I know what you're thinking. Sick Again?
Have you ever heard a woman say that when her children are born they each take a part of her brain? Well my children took a chunk of my brain and my immune system. I swear since becoming a mom I have been sick a-l-o-t.
Lucky for me,
Brock is a Super (with a capital S!) Dad.
It's kind of bad for my confidence though.
He does it ALL and never acts like it's hard.
Like I said Super.
He's a freakin' champ.
Good thing he'll be in my canoe.
2 comments:
Is that picture before Brock got sucked into the black hole? I say yes, because you still look like you are having fun :)
I love the selling homes like yours for 50 cents comment! Isn't that the depressing truth?
Post a Comment