Friday, May 14, 2010

new computer.

(picture I found of Annie on Tay's iphone)

Brock got a new computer and it's sweet. So sweet that I have NO clue how to use it. at all.
It is kind of driving me crazy. I really miss my right click. Oh and I have all these really great pictures that I want to post, but I don't know how. Oh and some yummy pictures of yummy shrimp tacos and yummy smoothies my brother made for me and my girlies. Raise your hand if you want to see yummy pictures? p.s. how cool are iphones. Can't wait 'til my spoiled little sister gets a new one so she'll give me her old one. Aren't spoiled little sisters the best?
Dear Tay,
I am glad you are spoiled because you give me all your old stuff.
I am glad you are spoiled because you can teach me how to use all your old stuff.
I am glad you are spoiled but not a spoiled brat 'cause spoiled brats are the worst.
I am glad you are spoiled and get to go to London and Berlin instead of coming up to stay with your sister in Boise. I know it was a tough choice... Boise? Berlin? Boise? Berlin?
I am glad you are spoiled but are the coolest, sweetest girl around.
Love, Chanell
p.s. Thanks for taking cute pictures of my girls on your phone. You da best!
So this week my goal in the technical arena will be to learn to download pictures to a destination of my choice and upload them to this blog.
Dear Tay,
Please come to my house this week and download my pictures to a destination of my choice.
Love, Chanell
p.s. just kidding. i'll do it myself.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Is the new computer a Mac? If it is as your VT I would be happy to come and assist you!

Baxter's said...

Dear Chanell, if you are trying to figure out how to do something on a mac, think "what would be the easiest way to do this" and that is how the mac does it. Like click and drag it to wherever you want it. :-) If you need a little help give me a call. Welcome to the real world of computers...I feel bad for you it has taken so long to welcome you.