Monday, April 26, 2010

Sweet outfit.

I came downstairs to find Kate wearing this... I wasn't sure what she had planned for the day,
but her plans called for something "super fancy."

This face was before I told her she had to wear something a little less fancy for the day.
It's tough to have a mother with such boring fashion taste.
I really think she might be the funniest girl ever.

4 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Wait, can we talk about her awesome bedhead in the back? haha. THAT is awesome.

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

I'm just impressed she has her shoes on the right feet. Kate, you go girl!!! Your mom use to only wear dresses that would fly out when she spun around.

Dinger said...

Watch out Chanell, she is so beautiful now. . .just wait until she is a teenager!!!! GORGEOUS!

Michelle said...

I too love the bed head!