Sunday, March 21, 2010

Annie is FIVE... finally.

Annie girl is five years old. She has been looking forward to this for a LONG time. Annie was a little disappointed when she found out that she didn't get to start kindergarten the Monday after she was five. She had a great birthday week and LOVED all the attention and all the birthday celebrating.
So in honor of being (finally) FIVE- here are FIVE things about my Annie:
1. She is super social- She loves her friends and loves to play.
2. She loves to draw and is constantly coloring pictures and constantly stealing ALL of Brock's printer paper. She also loves to write lists. She asks me all day long how to spell words so she can make a list.
3. She is kind. For her birthday she got a musical jewelry box with a ballerina girl that spins around when you open it. Before bed she brought down her old jewelry box (a wooden box that says Nicaragua on it) and asked what she should do with her old one. I told her Kate didn't have a jewelry box and she might like it. I could see by the look on her face- she was thinking that keeping it and having TWO jewelry boxes would be nice. But I saw her walk over to Kate and give her the old jewelry box and say, "I want you to have this because you don't have one." Kate's face lit up and then they hugged. I was so proud- I even teared up a little. (Then Kate took off to steal my make-up and put it in her new jewelry box.)
4. Her favorite food right now is baked potatoes. Her least favorite food is my tortilla soup.
5. She is a goof ball. And Kate is her biggest fan. They will be playing and then the next thing I know Kate is cracking up and whatever it is that Annie's up to. She definitely takes after her goof ball dad.
I love this little girl so much and am so excited for her to be FIVE!
(pictures of her party to come later.)

2 comments:

Baxter's said...

she may be goofy like her day...but i wonder why she likes to make lists. Hmmmm.

Dinger said...

Do you feel old?? She is such a cutie pie!!