Monday, February 1, 2010

Coach Rose vs. Cancer

The BYU-Utah game on Saturday was amazing.Every year the coaches wear tennis shoes with their suits to draw attention to Coaches vs. Cancer. This year BYU was one of four teams in the country to wear pink shoes and uniforms for cancer awareness.
Even Cosmo got in on the action.
My girls love this picture.
RaRa+Pink=Awesome

I LOVE the pink shoes and want a pair to clean my house in.
I would get so much more done in those sweet-action shoes.
BYU won. It was sweet.
I must say, I think my dad is a good coach.
Oh ya and he has some pretty AMAZING players.

It really was a good day.

And that sign made my mom start to cry. Good sign #10- you win Macey's most valuable student of the game.

(p.s. I have a bajillion more pictures, but I thought I would start with these. If I had those pink shoes I bet I would have had them all up, but I don't so I will post them later.)

1 comment:

Angela and Mike said...

I loved the shoes! How awesome, and what a great game. I love the "today is a good day" poster. I agree, your dad is a VERY good coach. I have a lot of respect for him. Hopefully the year continues to go well!