Tuesday, December 29, 2009

St. George Highlights

On our way to Vegas we spent a few days in St. George.
We got to spend time with my Grandma and Grandpa Rose and my Grandma Lang. Annie loves St. George. In fact she informed me that when she gets married she is going to live in St. George. I asked if I could live by her- she said I should stay in Idaho.

Baby Tess loved all the attention.
We even took the girls to see the nativity at the Temple.
They were very impressed by the St. George Temple.
We went and visited my Grandma Lang's house.
She was hiding from us at first, but after we found her we had her show us all her fabulous Christmas decorations. Then we went to lunch. Rufus is still a hit with the girls. He still barks a lot too.

No comments: