We drove down to Provo the week before Christmas so that we could help with the Children with Cancer Christmas Party.
The party was a HUGE success. These pictures are from the first night where the parents pick out the gifts.
Me, Tessa (under the santa hat) Tay and my Mom.
The "BEST AUNT EVER" with the girls on the second night of the Party.
The party was a HUGE success. These pictures are from the first night where the parents pick out the gifts.It's funny how much this party brought back the feelings from this summer.
I am so glad he is doing so well.
We had 4 garbage bags FULL of toys.
Our friends are the coolest.
Me, Tessa (under the santa hat) Tay and my Mom.
The "BEST AUNT EVER" with the girls on the second night of the Party.I didn't get very many pictures of this night because we were helping Santa with "crowd control."

This was the highlight of Kate's Christmas... meeting "Cinderella."
If you want so see more about the party click here.


1 comment:
I am proud of my beanie hat... And that I am the best Aunt Ever. That took some serious work :)
Post a Comment