Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mother of the Year...

Rainstorm edition.
It started raining during conference.
I told the girls they could go outside if they dressed warm.
This is their version of dressing warm.

My neighbors must think I'm running for
mother of the year.

I didn't have enough energy to actually get them dressed, but somehow mustered up the will power to take a few pictures.

For your enjoyment of course.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

hahahahahahahahaha!! My kids wanted to do the same thing but I got mean and scared them away from the cold with promises of sickness. They must of been freezing, it was so cold that day! I love how in charge Kate is of that umbrella!

Michelle said...

hahahahahahahahaha!! My kids wanted to do the same thing but I got mean and scared them away from the cold with promises of sickness. They must of been freezing, it was so cold that day! I love how in charge Kate is of that umbrella!

Michelle said...

woops, don't know why that happened twice?!

k8theriver said...

and leaving the front door to take more pictures would have required lots of energy.
very cute.

garrett & brooke said...

Awesome! I love it. You have our vote.

Baxter's said...

Fantastic

Angela and Mike said...

What silly girls. I'm so glad you had the energy to take a picture!