They didn't help me get well though.
I guess if they did, they would be more like miracle flowers.
Today is September 1st.
That means I survived August.
That means in 2 weeks it's my birthday.
I'm turning 28- which I think is funny cause I kind of look like an 8.
Big tummy, and big ya knows kinda look like an 8 from the side.
August was a good month.
Brock got a new job.
I am very proud of him.
Annie and Kate were good girls.
I am very proud of them.
I am alive.
I am proud of myself.
Here's to surviving September.
Wish me luck.
(Just to calm any unnecessary fears- my actual life is not in danger. Most of the time I just want to die. And not really all the way WANT to die. Just really want the misery to end- ya know? So don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Really, I promise.)
That means I survived August.
That means in 2 weeks it's my birthday.
I'm turning 28- which I think is funny cause I kind of look like an 8.
Big tummy, and big ya knows kinda look like an 8 from the side.
August was a good month.
Brock got a new job.
I am very proud of him.
Annie and Kate were good girls.
I am very proud of them.
I am alive.
I am proud of myself.
Here's to surviving September.
Wish me luck.
(Just to calm any unnecessary fears- my actual life is not in danger. Most of the time I just want to die. And not really all the way WANT to die. Just really want the misery to end- ya know? So don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Really, I promise.)

5 comments:
Yes, in two weeks it's your birthday and I would like you to go back to this time in 1981 and think how I felt then!!! But is was all worth it because I ended up with the most amazing daughter ever. Hang in there and in 28 years you can tell her the same thing.
you've got a good point.
Dan and I love, love, love, Brock's new truck. He said if we needed to use it for hauling we could, Dan and I actually just want to sit in it and look cool. . .is that possible?? Hey, I can't wait to celebrate your Birthday. Yay for you!!
So what's the new job and does it involve using this new truck? I saw it on Sunday and thought, well a big guy needs a big truck.
Tell us about the new job and new truck...I don't live there, so you have to fill me in.
I loved this post by the way! You are so cute and make the cutest little girls in the world - sorry you are sick for 9 months to get them.
I told someone today that it's way easier having 3 kids than having 2 kids AND being pregnant! Hang in there! Love ya
Post a Comment