Love this pictures. i got a good chuckle out of this post. greg kept staring at the star trying to figure out what was underneath. I think he blushed when I told him. I just bought those goggles for Jackson yesterday! What good swimmers they are!
I LOVE these pictures! And the censoring couldn't be any better, or classier. Seriously, your posts make my day..you're so witty and charming..will you do my blog please?? Your girls are as cute as ever and I'm excited to see your new little girl on here soon :)
Love your get well flowers. Seriously...that is positive thinking. They would be my, "get me through the day...or at least the few moments I am in the kitchen" flowers. Can't wait to see you and celebrate birthdays! You pick the place...anywhere you think you can stomach. :-)
I saw Annie at the pool yesterday swimming it up! That girl is good! By the way, Rex has decided since he can't marry me that Annie is the best 2nd choice. You should be proud. ;)
10 comments:
Love this pictures. i got a good chuckle out of this post. greg kept staring at the star trying to figure out what was underneath. I think he blushed when I told him. I just bought those goggles for Jackson yesterday! What good swimmers they are!
Cute naked pictures. Would you like me to send the one of you and Garrett in the tub where we styled his hair in a Mohawk? I didn't think so.
I LOVE these pictures! And the censoring couldn't be any better, or classier. Seriously, your posts make my day..you're so witty and charming..will you do my blog please?? Your girls are as cute as ever and I'm excited to see your new little girl on here soon :)
Hillarious!! You are so funny. I hope you are feeling better!
Love your get well flowers. Seriously...that is positive thinking. They would be my, "get me through the day...or at least the few moments I am in the kitchen" flowers. Can't wait to see you and celebrate birthdays! You pick the place...anywhere you think you can stomach. :-)
I saw Annie at the pool yesterday swimming it up! That girl is good! By the way, Rex has decided since he can't marry me that Annie is the best 2nd choice. You should be proud. ;)
Those pictures are so funny...what cute girls!
So so cute! I bet they are a lot of fun!
So Cute! Love the pics!
Post a Comment