Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ten Year Reunion


While we were in town we went to Brock's ten year high school reunion.
It was actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be.
These are all Brock's homies from Timpview.
We won't be in town for my 10 year reunion.
It's too bad.
Brock said we should drive down for it-
I mentioned that since I had only gone to Provo High for one year,
I didn't think we needed to go.
He said I didn't want to go because I'm embarrassed to see all the guys I kissed.
He kind of has a point.
It's good to be out of high school and ten years later. :)

Just for fun...

This is a picture of us 10 years ago at Timpview's Sr. Dinner Dance.

They had this posted at the reunion.

I could NOT stop laughing!

What in the world was I doing dating a 14 year old. :)

Just kidding babe-

you know that night I thought you were looking smooth-

that's why they called you "Silk."

(not a joke- people actually called him "Silk" in high school.

Why? Because he was smoooth.)

I'm SORRY! I can't help it! I'll stop now.

Love ya!

4 comments:

k8theriver said...

ha ha. i didn't even look at brock. i just saw you and thought, why is she wearing a sleeveless dress to the reunion. you don't look any older.
then i looked at brock. funny to compare him in the top and bottom photo. either the rest of his face grew into his nose and ears or those two appendages shrunk. his face is well proportioned now.

Angela and Mike said...

hahaha, I LOVE the high school picture. That is classic. Oh, it's fun taking a trip down memory lane...isn't it? Silk...

Katherine said...

So Cute! And Chanell - you do look the same - what a babe you are!
Glad you had a fun time!

Michelle said...

So funny! Love that picture of you guys!