Thanks to Austin and Hansen for saving the spot.
They were so nice to stay out all night and brave the rain storms.
But Austin owes me because back in the day
I stayed out all night so he and his brothers could have a front row seat.
(BYU outfit plus red bows and $1.00 flip flops)
Kate and Brock
Kate is sporting the 4th of July tutu-
It was a big hit with the old ladies.
The big eagle balloon-
the balloons have been a great addition to the parade.
The best part is when they pass by and you are in the shade.
Kate looks a little HOT- it was really hot.
I don't know how Annie scored this seat.
After the parade, the girls and I jumped in the pool
and Brock bbq'd enough food for an army.
Kate eating an un-blessed tomato (inside joke).
My Aunt Kathleen helping with the final prep.
P-town is a good place to be on the Fourth.
Everyone's invited next year.
We had enough leftover hot dogs for you all.
Kate and BrockKate is sporting the 4th of July tutu-
It was a big hit with the old ladies.
The big eagle balloon-the balloons have been a great addition to the parade.
The best part is when they pass by and you are in the shade.
Kate looks a little HOT- it was really hot.
I don't know how Annie scored this seat.
After the parade, the girls and I jumped in the pool
and Brock bbq'd enough food for an army.

Kate eating an un-blessed tomato (inside joke).
My Aunt Kathleen helping with the final prep.
P-town is a good place to be on the Fourth.Everyone's invited next year.
We had enough leftover hot dogs for you all.


4 comments:
I want to come next year just for the fruit pizza! That is awesome and looks so good!!
Glad you had a great time - your girls look darling in their outfits. I came home from the hospital on the 4th - so we sort of skipped the 4th of July this year! Love ya
sweet. are you going to score us tickets to the stadium of fire?
Make those hot dogs some brats and we'll be there! Sad I lived in Utah for 6 years and never got to see the 4th of July parade! Your girls are just adorable. Some day the Chanell Rose genes will come my way and I will have some girls to make tutus for.
Sweet fruit cake!!
Post a Comment