Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Grateful...

We are back from our trip and I am GRATEFUL:
-that the trip was so much fun
-that the girls had a blast
-that it never rained on us

I am also GRATEFUL
-for all of your thoughts and prayers for our family
-that my dad made it through everything and is recovering from surgery
-for your support as we get him better and back in action

Feel free to keep the prayers coming! :)

12 comments:

Greg R. said...

I just received the news from my parents. I don't know how to respond or what to say, except that we will continue to pray.

Kim said...

Did you guys go to Yellowstone? We went there last summer and it was so fun. That is great that you got everyone together. I hope your dad is feeling better (I don't know what's wrong?), but hope he is doing well.

Angela and Mike said...

We will continue to keep him and your family in our prayers. We love you all.

Katherine said...

I hadn't heard anything, but I "googled" him and found out. I am so sorry and hope that everything is going well. Miss you.
I only have a few weeks left. and I will be a mom of 3...holy crap! Ahhh!
Miss you.

Annaca said...

We're keeping your family in our prayers. You have such a wonderful support system of many family and friends, perfect for times like these. We love you all!!

Cummards said...

We are thinking of you all! I hope that everything continues to go well.

LV is just not good to us BYU fans for a number of reasons! Aside from the obvious, that is the only place i've ever been sick and spent three days in the hospital over the tournamnet weekend one year. I think we should all just stop going!

Lauryn Dawes said...

Your family is continually in our thoughts and prayers. If there is anything that we can do, please let us know. We love you and know that the Lord is with you all.

Gina DeMarco said...

WE had so much fun with your girls. They are so darling! Taylor was a huge help. She is so grown up. I am so glad that your Dad is doing healing well. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Love you guys! Let us know what we can do! Always love the excuse to come see you! ;)

Dinger said...

So glad to hear that your dad is doing better. . .did it put a damper on your vacay?? Glad you are home. We missed you.

LP & TP said...

YOUR family will be IN OUR PRAYERS!!!
We LOVe you guys...

Darci said...

You guys are in my prayers. Let me know if you need anything. Remember I'm not far away.
Love you.

Casey said...

So sorry to hear the news! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers and hope everything works out for the best!!! If there is anything we can do, please let us know!!!