Today is Friday, January 30
and today you are two years old.
We are having a ladybug birthday party for you today.
I found out yesterday that you are afraid of ladybugs.
Sorry about that.
You are the cutest little 2 year old in the whole world.
You make the funniest facial expressions ever-
maybe it's because you don't like to talk
so you use hilarious faces to express how you feel.
My favorites are your
"scared" face
and your
"funny" face.
I can't believe how adorable you are.
From the moment you were born,
I loved you-
and couldn't believe how beautiful you were-
blue face and all.
You have so much spunk
and are a little spit-fire sometimes.
We should have known that would be the case.
We named you
Stella
after daddy's yia yia-
and from what I hear she had some spunk
and was a spit-fire herself.
I love that your first sentence was an adamant and forceful
"NO NAP!"
I also love that you find me when you wake up
so that I can hold you and your "bankie."
There are so many things
I love about you and
I hope you have a wonderful day.
I'm sure you won't remember this exact day-
but I hope you remember how much
we all love you.
We are so happy that you are
our Kate
and are so excited that you are finally
TWO!
Love, Mommy
And don't forget that
ladybugs
are nice bugs-
not scary bugs.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday KATE!! Ladybugs are awesome!
Happy birthday kate. I LOVE that spunk...and I love that she is going to be afraid of her own bday party. haha. I hope it turns out well. You need to post pictures.
Happy Happy Birthday!
plan a party AND blog?! you are amazing.
CLASSIC! Ladybug party and she is afraid of ladybugs...just classic.
Happy Birthday Katie Kate, I love your faces. Thanks for keeping me entertained at church today. Ladybugs are fun, you will learn to love them. Hope you had a great day.
Kate, I am sorry me missed your birthday! Maddie just wanted me to tell you that you are the cutest two year old she knows, and that bugs are gross!! Although if she had to be a bug it would be a ladybug or butterfly.
Post a Comment