just in time for the tax cut. exciting.
Ya I know. They were totally pumped about that.
Congrats, too bad they just missed being the new years baby by a few hours I hear they get lots of cool stuff. Looks like you had a great Christmas.
No way! I hadn't heard yet. Congrats. When was she originally due? He is a beautiful baby!
Hey! We share a birthday!!! What a cutie. Hope you had a great holiday.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
just in time for the tax cut.
exciting.
Ya I know. They were totally pumped about that.
Congrats, too bad they just missed being the new years baby by a few hours I hear they get lots of cool stuff. Looks like you had a great Christmas.
No way! I hadn't heard yet. Congrats. When was she originally due? He is a beautiful baby!
Hey! We share a birthday!!! What a cutie. Hope you had a great holiday.
Post a Comment