Brock got up and made me breakfast- german pancakes- my favorite- after all we are german- reichner. Anyway then while he was at work, Annie was at preschool and Kate took a nap- so I watched a movie- Pride & Prejudice- a definite favorite. Then he came home so I could go to Lunch- while I was out he cleaned all the bathrooms- best birthday present EVER! 
After work he came home and made dinner and made me the best cake I've ever had. Not only did he do all this, but he did it with the girls helping. They measured with him, helped decorate and followed him around the entire time. He is such a great dad and his girls LOVE him.
So like I said the cake was so good and Annie enjoyed taking 85 pictures of me eating it. I included one for your viewing pleasure.
Katie came over and babysat so Brock and I could go to a movie- we went and saw The Black Knight- weird, but good, but I don't think I liked it, but not sure. We saw it at the IMAX theatre so it was really big. It was a great night. Thanks Brock for making me feel so special on my Birthday and for telling me you think 27 is "sexy." (Is it ok to say sexy on your blog?) Then last night I went to dinner with friends. It was fun and I was excited to know I had so many friends. It was great until the giant sombrero incident. :) Thanks for a fun night girls.
Thanks to everyone who called and emailed and for sending gifts. I am lucky to have so many amazing people in my life.
YAY for being twenty-seven!
7 comments:
yes, it was a good cake. i ate some while i was tending the girls.
Only two more days!!!
Happy Birthday, I so hope you had a good one! It was so nice to see you guys and say hi at the game...it was a good game too :)
Congrats on the birthday "week"! Just wanted to say Hi, maybe we can stay in touch better this way!
sounds like a perfect birthday! and that cake freaking ROCKS!
I am so glad you had a great BDAY! Brock and your little girls are so cute. Cleaning the bathrooms is the worst!!
Tell your cute mom I said Hi. Trent & I miss her a LOT! :)
Yay, for birthday week! That is an amazing cake, way to go Brock! I had a great time at dinner, thanks for being born so we could go out! ;)
Post a Comment