Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boys in Blue

So we headed down to watch BYU play UCLA and it was a close one. Luckily BYU pulled it out- no seriously was that really UCLA? Maybe some of there players were on the same flight that Brock's brother was on and they never made it to Utah. Brock had a blast at the game with his dad and his brother Dave (thanks for driving 16 hours). We missed Mark (who couldn't get a flight) and Scott (Jill had the baby 2 days before the game- CONGRATULATIONS on number 9- yes that's right folks NINE- She's amazing.) Brock's dad made sure he showed his boys who's boss on the golf course- it was a great weekend for the Reichner boys.
We also spent time with family and went to dinner with Mark and Casey and Skyler and Angie- Just like the good ol' days!

4 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Man, how often do you guys make it to Utah? You'd think you were just down the road...but you are actually hours away! haha. I'm jealous you got to go to the game. How fun.

RF said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Maybe the Cougs should ask the whole gang to go to every home game?

Cummards said...

I am the worst at checking blogs, which is funny because I used to be the opposite, so I just went back and read what you have been up to pretty much all summer! I loved annies pictures from the game, you are such a good Mom to let her do that! I've heard about that horrid plane crash, way to use your resources and help out! Luckily that time of year is coming around again and we will start to see you guys every so often. The girls are getting so big. Can you believe when we first got here Annie was an tiny baby!?

P.S. Annie's haircut is growing out great! haha

Angie Cleveland said...

I am going to have to copy that picture and post it with the rest of our BYU pics. It was so fun to see you guys. I wish we could live closer and hang out more. Next time we will have to do Chili's and have some bottomless chips!