I know some of you are professionals at this kind of stuff, but I am trying to figure out how to do this. Dana gave me a lesson and now look what I did! I don't know what to do with it now. Can I make a print? Anyway I'm just excited I figured out how to post it on my blog! Sometimes I shock myself with my brilliance. :)
4 comments:
So cute, you guys need to teach my how to do that?? Do you need a special program?? What a cute kiddo to!!
I think you can now officially teach me! See, all you needed were the basics and you're on your way. You CAN print them. I will see if I can find you some links.
So cute!
This cards looks about like a 4x8 proportion? You can send it to winkflash and for $.39 get the "card" and an envelope. Here is the link.
http://www.winkflash.com/cards/pc48.asp?a=501
I am sure there are other resources, this is just the first one I found.
So cool! Is that Photoshop Elements? You are the bomb! I love that pic of your mom too! She is so stylin...then and now~
Post a Comment