


Annie was so excited to finally pick the pumpkins we grew in our backyard. She and Brock picked all of them and put them all on our porch. We carved the jack-o-lantern last night at our friends Mark and Michelle's. Their blog has pictures of Annie and Rex carving pumpkins. Holidays are so much more fun when you have kids. Annie can't wait for Halloween and tells everyone that she is going to be a Bumble Bee and Kate is going to be a Flower. We are planning the traditional Rose Family Halloween Dinner (cooked in a real
pumpkin) up here in Idaho. Everyone is invited!
3 comments:
I love all your new posts! Annie already looks different and older to me. She and Rex look like they are having fun! That makes me happy and I am so glad that Mark got a job! Love ya
Kat
We had such a good time, thanks for coming over! I think Rex has a new crush, but he tried to blame the mess in his closet on Annie, yea right I know him better than that! :)
Are you guys becoming farmers, if so you need to move out to agriculture world "Fresno". I couldn't beleive you grew those. Brock, you becoming quite the handy man.
Post a Comment