I've wanted to put this together for a long time. Brock and I have been best friends since we were 17 and we've done so many fun things together. Here are some highlights of the last couple of years. Brock is still my best friend. Sometimes he drives me nuts because he is such a dork, but I always find myself laughing. Being around him everyday is so much fun. I am pretty lucky. Thanks for all you do Brock. Love ya!
3 comments:
I LOVE IT! So cute. You guys are such a cute couple and so fun! You have done alot in the last couple years - you should be so proud of yourselves for where you are today! You are awesome!
Kat
SOOO cute!!!
I love slideshows! I would watch the slideshow of me and mike growing up that I made for our wedding everyday if I could...but Mike would for sure make fun of me. What fun times you guys have had!
Post a Comment