Thursday, October 4, 2012

Someone's Grounded. And Funny.

Tonight I found my laptop in Annie's room.
This was the third time in 5 days I've caught her with my computer.
The rule is that the laptop stays in the office.
But she has a hard time with that rule because she really loves playing with my computer.
So, being the mean mom I am, I grounded her from touching my laptop.
But then after the kids were asleep I started going through her pictures...
And I discovered that Holy Moly- my Annie and her little friends are ca-razy...
This one is entitled, "Put your hands up! It's more fun that way!" 
Extra credit if you see Tessa...
There. Are. No. Words.
 Ode to Paris.
 Double Trouble.
Crazy Moose.
 Gymnast Annie
 Homework is Hard.
 Someone's in Love.
 Hahahahahahah...
 Baby Eve and her Pillowpet
 The heavenly window washer.
Tessa rides the Coaster.
And just one of the MANY videos of Annie.
Because even though I am so annoyed that she won't do what I say.
Someday I'm going to think this is pretty funny.
Oh alright, alright... I guess today I think it's really funny.
But she's still grounded.

1 comment:

k8theriver said...

"...and finish it off."
i like the blue walls.