Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lake Days are the Best Days.


When my parents came up to visit, they rented a boat so we could drive around Lake Coeur d'Alene.
(How long will I live here before I learn how to spell Coeur d'Alene without having to google it?)
It was a blast.
This lake is gorgeous.
And the lake homes... ridiculous.
Luckily my camera ran out of batteries, or I would be posting 500 pictures of ridiculous lake homes.
It was a gorgeous day.
One of my favorites of the summer.
Tessa was thrilled that she finally got to "HOP IN DAT BOAT!"
Eve was less thrilled, but was a good sport- like usual.
But I did fail with the ultimate goal of convincing my Dad to buy a boat-
and store it in our garage.
For free.
But Lake Days really are the Best Days.
Thanks Mom and Dad.
You guys are cool grandparents.
After seeing these pictures, Brock asked me why I let them wear their goggles and those lifejackets...
"They look like dorks."
Yes, they do.
But they look like dorks having fun.
(He's just jealous that he was working his bananas off in New York while we were on the lake.)
Keep working hard, babe.
Because, not sure if I've mentioned this, I really would love a boat. :)

2 comments:

Sadie Jane said...

It was so fun and it made me for a tiny split second miss having a boat. Tell Brock to hurry up and buy a boat and not one of those crappy ones that can't pull anyone over 100 lbs out of the water.

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

Sorry that was me, not Sadie.