Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Park City

The first day of the Rose Family Reunion we went to the Park City Resort to hit the Alpine Slide.
It was packed- busiest day of the summer.

The babies were happy for the first, I don't know, 8 minutes that we were there- 
and then they were sort of done.
But my mom and Brooke was super nice and watched the littles so that we could play.
First off was the zip line.
Tay, my Dad, Brock and I were going to ride it real quick while G stood in line for the roller coaster.
But then the zip line line was super long.
But after a LONG time, we were up.
And I was sort of nervous and then the guy pushed the button before I was ready 
and I screamed like a loser and they all laughed at my expense.

It was so fun, though.
And pretty fast.
And so pretty.
There's Brock behind me- not that it's a race or anything... :) 
There's G in line.
Turns out he had to let people go past for 45 minutes because it took us so long to ride the zip line. 
Sorry G.
And then we went on the Roller Coaster.


I loved it.
It was my favorite. So fun. So fast.
I went with Tessa- She was hilarious and scared.
She is the best.

No pictures of the ride down because it was too fast.
After the ride, we went to hang out with my  mom and Brooke and the babies while everyone else road the alpine slide.
We ate snow cones and were very happy about that.
The end.

No comments: