So, it's been awhile.
I stressed a lot about moving.
I was worried it might be hard.
I was wrong.
It was WAY hard.
Like Super Hard.
I should have stressed out much, much more than I did...
But I think we made it.
I mean we don't have anything hung up on the wall.
And there are a bunch of random boxes still packed up and shoved in the basement.
But if I'm completely honest with myself, I'm about as organized as I've ever been.
We finally set up our computer- after being in the house 3 or so weeks.
It's set up on a folding table and I'm sitting on a matching folding chair.
We're classy like that.
And I'm super happy.
I think I'm going to love it here.
Even though I miss SO much about my old home-
My new home is pretty fantastic and I'm pretty lucky.
I will (hopefully) post some pictures of it soon.
Thanks again to everyone who helped us move out and in and unpacking-
Thanks to everyone who helped with any emotional therapy via email or text messaging.
Thanks to Brock for being the best, ever.
And Thanks to me for surviving it all.
I'm awesome.
5 comments:
OK so even thought we haven't talked in what, ten or eleven years? I can TOTALLY hear you when I read your blog/facebook updates :o) and you crack me up! Your girls are adorable, and I seriously LOVE reading your blog ;o) Congrats on the move and I hope you enjoy your new home!
- D
I am glad you guys are liking it there and that things are finally settling down a little. I wish you guys the best of luck and know that you will look back and know that you are where you are supposed to be, that's how it has always happened for us at least.
You are AWESOME!!! I am glad to hear you are getting settled. We miss you tons. Start figuring out all of the cool stuff we can do so we can visit. :)
Hey we've been here 4months and it just graduated to a desk and office chair. I was sporting the matching folding table and chair. I've missed your posts by the way I'm glad your up and running again!
wow. i'm impressed. we've been in our home for 7 months. still nothing on the walls. no window treatments. unpacked boxes--lots of them. and i am not organized at all.
so, good job!
Post a Comment