Kate started preschool last week.
She loves preschool so much.
She loves Sister Little.
She loves Lucy, Lexy and Clara.
She loves eating snacks.
She loves it all.
She was dressed before I was even out of bed.
There was no talking her out of her chosen outfit.
But when your child #2, you can do whatever you want.
She wanted to ride her bike to school.
When I pulled out the camera, she decided to show off her bike tricks.
When I pulled out the camera, she decided to show off her bike tricks.
She got to school and put on her "SUPER READER" cape.
Sister Little is helping them get ready to read.
Kate can already read three words: up, at and pup.
Annie wasn't too happy that Kate knows how to spell "at" because "at" was on her spelling list.
(Not that my kids are competitive with each other or anything.)
She is so excited to start a new year, and she is SO EXCITED for the field trip to "Ice World" in January...
like talk about it every day- excited.
Love you Kate!!!
1 comment:
Kate, I don't know what your mom is talking about. I love the outfit! You go girl.
Post a Comment