Saturday, August 6, 2011

Camping... Reichner Style.

 Our campground- So crazy how it looks just like our backyard.
The resident Eagle Scout of our family building a roaring fire- without lighter fluid.
Tessa lost interest in any further s'more action after I handed her this.
Giant marshmellow on a stick- it does not get any better.

Big sisters locked her out.
That made her sad... :(

Inside the tent where the girls made Brock watch High School Musical.
After the movie it was time for bed.
Tessa would not lie down- REFUSED to sleep...
so she was kicked out of camp,
and had to sleep in her crib.
Smart girl.
***
"Where were you?" you ask.
Well, right there in the middle of all the action.
I was a trooper.
Just kidding.
After the s'mores, I went inside and showered.
Then I went to sleep.
In my bed.
:)
Tessa's not the only smart girl in the family.

No comments: